Обсуждение: pgsql: Use the non-deprecated TG_TABLE_MAME in test trigger

pgsql: Use the non-deprecated TG_TABLE_MAME in test trigger

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
Use the non-deprecated TG_TABLE_MAME in test trigger

Commit 3a9ae3d2068 (back in 2006) deprecated TG_RELNAME
in favor of TG_TABLE_NAME, but the existing usage in test
cases has remained till today. Change to use TG_TABLE_NAME
instead (TG_RELNAME is still covered by a test case).

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/44a184cb686866b10d63695db344195c239f9374

Modified Files
--------------
src/test/regress/expected/triggers.out | 4 ++--
src/test/regress/sql/triggers.sql      | 4 ++--

Re: pgsql: Use the non-deprecated TG_TABLE_MAME in test trigger

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
Hi Magnus,

On Tue, Nov 03, 2020 at 09:22:40AM +0000, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Use the non-deprecated TG_TABLE_MAME in test trigger
>
> Commit 3a9ae3d2068 (back in 2006) deprecated TG_RELNAME
> in favor of TG_TABLE_NAME, but the existing usage in test
> cases has remained till today. Change to use TG_TABLE_NAME
> instead (TG_RELNAME is still covered by a test case).

I think that you should be careful to add the "Discussion:" tag in the
commit message.  These are really useful to keep track of the
thread(s) where a specific problem was discussed (applies as well to
13cfa02, 5d1833f, and other commits done the same day).

Thanks,
--
Michael

Вложения