Re: Condition pushdown: why (=) is pushed down into join, but BETWEEN or >= is not?

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Condition pushdown: why (=) is pushed down into join, but BETWEEN or >= is not?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2022-03-08 21:44:37 +0800, Andy Fan wrote:
> I have finished the PoC for planning timing improvement and joinrel rows
> estimation.

This currently crashes on cfbot:
https://api.cirrus-ci.com/v1/task/6158455839916032/logs/cores.log
https://cirrus-ci.com/task/6158455839916032

As this is clearly not 15 material, I've set the target version as 16. But it
might be good to just move the whole entry to the next CF...

Greetings,

Andres Freund

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: MDAM techniques and Index Skip Scan patch
От: Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Сообщение: Re: speed up a logical replica setup