Re: walsender performance regression due to logical decoding on standby changes

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: walsender performance regression due to logical decoding on standby changes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2023-05-18 20:11:11 +0530, Bharath Rupireddy wrote:
> Please find the attached v4 patch addressing the review comment (not
> the fastpath one).

I pushed a mildly edited version of this. I didn't like the name of the CVs
much, so I renamed them to wal_flush_cv/wal_replay_cv. I also did some minor
comment polishing.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: walsender performance regression due to logical decoding on standby changes
От: "Jonathan S. Katz"
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 16 Beta 1 release announcement draft