Re: PostgreSQL 16 Beta 1 release announcement draft

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 16 Beta 1 release announcement draft
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 5/19/23 1:42 AM, Erik Rijkers wrote:
> Op 5/19/23 om 06:17 schreef Jonathan S. Katz:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Attached is a draft of the release announcement for PostgreSQL 16 Beta
>
> Hi,
>

> The usual small fry:
>

> 'continues to to'  should be
> 'continues to'
>
> 'continues to give users to the ability'  should be
> 'continues to give users the ability to'
>
> 'pg_createsubscription'  should be
> 'pg_create_subscription'
>
> 'starting with release'  should be
> 'starting with this release'
>
> 'credentials to connected to other services'  should be
> 'credentials to connect to other services'

Thanks Erik. I made all of these changes and will upload them in the
next review.

Jonathan

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: walsender performance regression due to logical decoding on standby changes
От: "Jonathan S. Katz"
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 16 Beta 1 release announcement draft