Re: Wiki page background suddenly grey

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Wiki page background suddenly grey
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 2023-Jun-13, Dave Page wrote:

> So it would have happened (inadvertently) in the recent MediaWiki upgrade.

Yeah, forward-porting the mediawiki skin changes was by far the
trickiest part of the mediawiki upgrade.

> From what I can see, it's being set on line 132 of load.php.

Hmm, where is that?

> That's easy
> enough to change of course, but I need to go figure out the best way to do
> it as we probably have our own package which will need to be updated and
> re-deployed, and like most of the sysadmin team, I'm somewhat wary of
> breaking MediaWiki in the process as it's finicky at the best of times :-)

Hmm, I wonder if it would be better to change it in the skin files
instead -- see var/lib/mediawiki/skins/PostgreSQL in the
pginfra-wrap-mediawiki package.

I see that skins/PostgreSQL/resources/variables.less has this line
@content-background: #ffffff;
(this value is referenced elsewhere in the skin files) but apparently
it's being ignored or something ...

 Are you not unsure you want to delete Firefox?
       [Not unsure]     [Not not unsure]    [Cancel]
                   http://smylers.hates-software.com/2008/01/03/566e45b2.html

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Wiki page background suddenly grey
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Wiki page background suddenly grey