Re: Query regarding managing Replication

От Julien Rouhaud
Тема Re: Query regarding managing Replication
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

On Mon, Jul 03, 2023 at 02:07:54PM +0530, Ashok Patil wrote:

> I am able to perform replication of a single machine where primary and
> stand-by are on same localhost..
> I think you are right.. it might be blocking the backup process by
> firewall..

Agreed

> Just one signal question: is multi-master replication possible on Postgres?
> I searched on google.. but did not find a proper solution..

This is not possible with vanilla postgres.  There are some commercial products
/ postgres forks that implement it, but I've never used them so I can't comment
on how well they work nor how much they cost.

От: Ashok Patil
Сообщение: Re: Query regarding managing Replication
От: Kirk Wolak
Сообщение: Re: psql and pgpass.conf on Windows