Re: Query regarding managing Replication

От Ashok Patil
Тема Re: Query regarding managing Replication
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello Julien,

I am able to perform replication of a single machine where primary and stand-by are on same localhost..
I think you are right.. it might be blocking the backup process by firewall..

Just one signal question: is multi-master replication possible on Postgres?
I searched on google.. but did not find a proper solution..

If it is possible, then can you please share a link where I can get that information..

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ashok Patil

On Fri, Jun 30, 2023 at 2:02 PM Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

On Fri, Jun 30, 2023 at 01:47:29PM +0530, Ashok Patil wrote:
> Hello MAZIÈRE,
>
> I tried update by
>
> listen_addresses = '*'   and listen_addresses = 'server_address' but still
> i am getting same error.

Did you restart postgres after changing listen_addresses, and is the primary
port 5432?

If yes and if you still get the same connection errors, it mean that either the
primary IP is wrong or something is blocking the traffic between the two
machines (like a firewall).

От: Umut TEKİN
Сообщение: Re: need explanation about an explain plan
От: Julien Rouhaud
Сообщение: Re: Query regarding managing Replication