Re: retire MemoryContextResetAndDeleteChildren backwards compatibility macro

От Nathan Bossart
Тема Re: retire MemoryContextResetAndDeleteChildren backwards compatibility macro
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Nov 15, 2023 at 09:27:18AM +0530, Amul Sul wrote:
> Nevermind, I usually use git apply or git am, here are those errors:
>
> PG/ - (master) $ git apply ~/Downloads/retire_compatibility_macro_v1.patch
> error: patch failed: src/backend/access/brin/brin.c:297
> error: src/backend/access/brin/brin.c: patch does not apply

I wonder if your mail client is modifying the patch.  Do you have the same
issue if you download it from the archives?

--
Nathan Bossart

От: Nathan Bossart
Сообщение: Re: typo in fallback implementation for pg_atomic_test_set_flag()
От: Aleksander Alekseev
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18097: Immutable expression not allowed in generated at