Re: Remove distprep

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Remove distprep
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2023-Nov-07, Michael Paquier wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 06, 2023 at 04:21:40PM +0100, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> > done
>
> Nice to see 721856ff24b3 in, thanks!

Hmm, do we still need to have README.git as a separate file from README?

Also, looking at README, I see it refers to the INSTALL file in the
root, but that doesn't exist.  "make -C doc/src/sgml INSTALL" creates
it, but it's not copied to the root directory.  Do we need some fixup
for that?

"Learn about compilers. Then everything looks like either a compiler or
a database, and now you have two problems but one of them is fun."
            https://twitter.com/thingskatedid/status/1456027786158776329

От: Nathan Bossart
Сообщение: Re: simplehash: SH_OPTIMIZE_REPEAT for optimizing repeated lookups of the same key
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: PSQL error: total cell count of XXX exceeded