Re: remaining sql/json patches

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: remaining sql/json patches
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2024-Mar-04, Erik Rijkers wrote:

> In my hands (applying with patch), the patches, esp. 0001, do not apply.
> But I see the cfbot builds without problem so maybe just ignore these FAILED
> lines.  Better get them merged - so I can test there...

It's because of dbbca2cf299b.  It should apply cleanly if you do "git
checkout dbbca2cf299b^" first ...  That commit is so recent that
evidently the cfbot hasn't had a chance to try this patch again since it
went in, which is why it's still green.

"If you have nothing to say, maybe you need just the right tool to help you
not say it."                   (New York Times, about Microsoft PowerPoint)

От: Erik Rijkers
Сообщение: Re: remaining sql/json patches
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Improve performance of subsystems on top of SLRU