pgAgent: C++ Port - Patch Review

От Linreg
Тема pgAgent: C++ Port - Patch Review
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

Hello Dave,

here are my first patches. i hope the format is correct.

a liitle summary of my changes:

-------------------------------

+ linux code is tested from me

+ windows code is edited, but not tested

+ wx-lib removed

+ c++ classes used

+ no mutex needed, database connection is rewritten, less code, simpler codeflow

+ cmake files are not adopted, i dont know how. i use qmake (sorry for that)

+ connectstring parsing rewritten

+ LogMessage has a timestamp column and is in csv like structure

+ pure c++ trim and replace function

+ ip validation: ipv6 testing is to simple in the moment

+ ip validation: unix domain socket alias filepath for host-values are accepted

Question:

can anyone give me a checklist for the window side?

Or has anyone a visualstudio project file?

Thomas Steffen

- Software Developer and engineer for electric technology

- C/C++, Perl, VBA and many more

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: pgAdmin III commit: Bump version for devel.
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: pgAgent: C++ Port - Patch Review