Re: conversion of numeric field from MSSQL to postgres

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: conversion of numeric field from MSSQL to postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Richard Broersma Jr <rabroersma@yahoo.com> writes:
> actually I am get duplicate emails like this one across the various PG lists.  Perhaps someone
> else is resending these email?

The usual mechanism is

* newbie sends question
* newbie gets response indicating that message is being held for moderator approval because he's not subscribed
* newbie subscribes and reposts question, which people answer
* eventually, list moderator cleans out the queue and approves the original question

It's not really a duplicate, but it looks like one.

This could be fixed if someone wanted to improve the moderation software
to auto-approve pending messages from someone who's just subscribed, but
perhaps that's a lot of work.  I haven't looked at that code, so I'm not
volunteering ...
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Michael Fuhr
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 8.1.5 Documentation - Chapter 32. Extending SQL
От: Richard Broersma Jr
Сообщение: Re: conversion of numeric field from MSSQL to postgres