Re: Pgpool with high availability

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Pgpool with high availability
Дата
Re: Pgpool with high availability
Список pgsql-general

On 5/28/24 1:31 AM, vijay patil wrote:

> HI Team,
>
> "I'm encountering challenges while configuring Pgpool with high
> availability. The initial setup is completed, and Pgpool is operational
> on a single node, functioning without issues. However, upon attempting
> to start Pgpool on any additional nodes, particularly node 2, it becomes
> immediately unreachable.

And how we are supposed to arrive at an answer with essentially no
information provided?

Need:

1) Configuration for initial setup.

2) A more detailed explanation of what "... upon attempting
to start Pgpool on any additional nodes" means? Include configuration
changes.

3) The error messages.

4) Where the nodes are located?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Francisco Olarte
Сообщение: Re: Memory issues with PostgreSQL 15
От: yudhi s
Сообщение: Re: Long running query causing XID limit breach