Re: Sometimes my mails don't make it to the mailing list

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Sometimes my mails don't make it to the mailing list
Дата
Список pgsql-www
"Daniel Westermann (DWE)" <daniel.westermann@dbi-services.com> writes:
> not sure if www is the correct list for this, but this is the second time a mail from me did not make it to the list.
DoI need to change something or is there an issue with the mailing lists? The mail which is missing is below. The
threadis this one:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/GV0P278MB041917EB3E2FE8704B5AE2C6D2DC9%40GV0P278MB0419.CHEP278.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM

I received that here (via the list), and it's in the archives:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/GV0P278MB04195040552F6D771D1A6837D2DC9%40GV0P278MB0419.CHEP278.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM

What it isn't is connected to the thread, and that seems to be
because it lacks any In-Reply-To: or References: header.
So the fault is in your mail sending program, or else you're
doing something that doesn't cue the program that it's a reply.

            regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Daniel Westermann (DWE)"
Сообщение: Sometimes my mails don't make it to the mailing list
От: "Daniel Westermann (DWE)"
Сообщение: Re: Sometimes my mails don't make it to the mailing list