Re: WIP: CoC V5

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: WIP: CoC V5
Дата
Re: WIP: CoC V5  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Re: WIP: CoC V5  (Geoff Winkless <pgsqladmin@geoff.dj>)
Список pgsql-general
Kevin Grittner <kgrittn@gmail.com> writes:
> I'm not the greatest word-smith, but I'll attempt to rework Josh's
> draft to something that seems more "natural" to me.

Minor (or not?) comment:

> * To maintain a safe, respectful, productive and collaborative
> environment all participants must ensure that their language and
> actions are free of personal attacks and disparaging remarks of any
> kind.

The "disparaging remarks" part of this could easily be taken to forbid
technical criticism of any sort, eg "this patch is bad because X,Y, and
Z", even when X,Y, and Z are perfectly neutral technical points.  "Of any
kind" doesn't improve that either.  I'm on board with the "personal
attacks" part.  Maybe "disparaging personal remarks" would be better?

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: WIP: CoC V5
От: Vick Khera
Сообщение: Re: Moving a large DB (> 500GB) to another DB with different locale