Re: pgsql: CREATE DATABASE: make LOCALE apply to all collation providers.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: CREATE DATABASE: make LOCALE apply to all collation providers.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers

https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_stage_log.pl?nm=jay&dt=2023-06-16%2018%3A02%3A15&stg=testmodules-install-check-cs_CZ.UTF-8

https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_stage_log.pl?nm=hippopotamus&dt=2023-06-16%2017%3A43%3A05&stg=testmodules-install-check-cs_CZ.UTF-8

> I believe the new behavior is correct, and the test is being run
> incorrectly.

You do not get to define that.  The reason we have buildfarm members
running tests this way is exactly to flush out tests that are unduly
collation-sensitive.  They will break in the field too.

You might have to provide an alternative expected-file for that test.

От: Jeff Davis
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: CREATE DATABASE: make LOCALE apply to all collation providers.
От: Jeff Davis
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: CREATE DATABASE: make LOCALE apply to all collation providers.