Re: pgsql: CREATE DATABASE: make LOCALE apply to all collation providers.

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: pgsql: CREATE DATABASE: make LOCALE apply to all collation providers.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> You do not get to define that.  The reason we have buildfarm members
> running tests this way is exactly to flush out tests that are unduly
> collation-sensitive.  They will break in the field too.

It looks like the actual problem is that, when pg_regress creates the
database in --no-locale mode, it passes LC_COLLATE='C' and
LC_CTYPE='C', instead of just LOCALE='C'.

Before my commit, the two were equivalent so it didn't matter, but
afterwards it created an inconsistency that left daticulocale as cs-CZ.

Patch attached.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: CREATE DATABASE: make LOCALE apply to all collation providers.
От: David Rowley
Сообщение: pgsql: Don't use partial unique indexes for unique proofs in the planne