Re: pg_dump: WARNING: could not find operator

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_dump: WARNING: could not find operator
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Ed Sabol <edwardjsabol@gmail.com> writes:
> Hello! I'm in the process of migrating some 10.23 database instances to 15.3, and I'm getting these warnings when
doinga pg_dumpall on one of the servers:
> pg_dump: WARNING: could not find operator with OID 2234078
> pg_dump: WARNING: could not find operator with OID 2234199

> Is this indicative of a problem that I should fix before running pg_upgrade? If so, how?

> And how do I find out what these OIDs are and what's referencing them?

From a quick look at the pg_dump source code, this is indicative of
dangling links in either pg_operator.oprcom, pg_operator.oprnegate,
or pg_aggregate.aggsortop.  With no context it's difficult to guess
how they got there.  While you could clean it up manually, pg_dump
is just going to omit those clauses from its output, so there's no
real need to do anything if that outcome is sufficient.

От: Ed Sabol
Сообщение: pg_dump: WARNING: could not find operator
От: Ed Sabol
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump: WARNING: could not find operator