pg_dump: WARNING: could not find operator

От Ed Sabol
Тема pg_dump: WARNING: could not find operator
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello! I'm in the process of migrating some 10.23 database instances to 15.3, and I'm getting these warnings when doing
apg_dumpall on one of the servers:

pg_dump: WARNING: could not find operator with OID 2234078
pg_dump: WARNING: could not find operator with OID 2234199

Is this indicative of a problem that I should fix before running pg_upgrade? If so, how?

And how do I find out what these OIDs are and what's referencing them?

Thanks,
Ed

От: M Sarwar
Сообщение: Re: Slow perormance
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump: WARNING: could not find operator