Re: COPY FROM appears broken in PostgreSQL 15

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: COPY FROM appears broken in PostgreSQL 15
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I wrote:
> richard coleman <rcoleman.ascentgl@gmail.com> writes:
>> I have checked and the postgres user can read/write to the file just fine.

> Check that again.  Check lookup permission on all the directories in
> the path, too.

BTW, if you're on a selinux-enabled system (most Red-Hat-based
distros), you need to check file contexts too.  Under selinux,
it's not uncommon for a daemon process to have fewer privileges
than the "same" user running an interactive session.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: COPY FROM appears broken in PostgreSQL 15
От: Zhaoxun Yan
Сообщение: connection with the ha-availability software 'repmgr' broke down for idle