Re: Which background task looks for pg_xlog in 10?

От rob stone
Тема Re: Which background task looks for pg_xlog in 10?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello

On Tue, 2018-08-28 at 08:32 +0200, Johann Spies wrote:
> I see this in /var/log/postgresql/postgresql-10-main.log:
>
> postgres postgres@template1 ERROR:  could not open directory
> "pg_xlog": No such file or directory
>
> postgres postgres@template1 STATEMENT:  SELECT count(*) AS segments
> FROM pg_ls_dir('pg_xlog') t(fn) \
> WHERE fn ~ '^[0-9A-Z]{24}$'
>
> Where does this come from?
>
> Regards
> Johann
> --
> Because experiencing your loyal love is better than life itself,
> my lips will praise you.  (Psalm 63:3)

There is no directory pg_xlog in V10.

You might have some incompatible software somewhere or an application
is running this query.

Why does it say "postgres@template1?

Cheers,
Rob

От: Johann Spies
Сообщение: Which background task looks for pg_xlog in 10?
От: Haroldo Stenger
Сообщение: Re: How to search particular line/text code in all Postgres alldatabase object's