Re: trecherous subselect needs warning?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: trecherous subselect needs warning?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
george young <gry@ll.mit.edu> writes:
> How about a *documentation* suggestion that sub-queries can be
> very dangerous if one doesn't qualify all column references?
> Maybe with an example like the one that bit me?

I have no objection to a documentation example, but there isn't any
obvious place where it would fit in the manual.  Perhaps some sort
of "SQL gotchas" webpage on techdocs would be appropriate.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: george young
Сообщение: Re: trecherous subselect needs warning?
От: Bryce Nesbitt
Сообщение: Delete with join -- deleting related table entries?