Re: Problem perhaps after upgrading to pgadmin4 7.4

От Carl Erik Eriksson
Тема Re: Problem perhaps after upgrading to pgadmin4 7.4
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Problem solved - thanks Depez!  (The solution for now is to downgrade to PGadmin4 version 7.2)

> On 13 Jul 2023, at 13:52, hubert depesz lubaczewski <depesz@depesz.com> wrote:
>
> On Thu, Jul 13, 2023 at 01:20:03PM +0200, Carl Erik Eriksson wrote:
>> If I enter a query like  select count(*) from table_1    I get a correct response from the server
>> If I enter select * from table_1 I get an error message that I do not understand:
>> Error Message:missing FROM-clause entry for table "rel"
>> LINE 8: ...ER JOIN pg_catalog.pg_constraint con ON con.conrelid=rel.oid
>> PSQL tool (PGadmin on my Mac)
>> However if I enter the same from the PSQL tool  I get the correct output.
>>
>> But that output goes to my screen and I have found no way of directing it to a file on my Mac.
>>
>> Any suggestions?  Either getting rid of the error message and getting the output to my screen within the Query tool
whereI can then dump the output to a file

От: Carl Erik Eriksson
Сообщение: Re: Problem perhaps after upgrading to pgadmin4 7.4
От: Erik Wienhold
Сообщение: Re: Problem perhaps after upgrading to pgadmin4 7.4