Re: Code snippet hosting?

От Selena Deckelmann
Тема Re: Code snippet hosting?
Дата
Список pgsql-www

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 11:51 AM, Greg Sabino Mullane <greg@turnstep.com> wrote:

> So let's use whatever we can get up quickly.  If we're going to use a
> wiki for this, though, can it be a separate wiki from
> wiki.postgresql.org?

Ugh, please no. We have too many domains and sites as it is: we should
be moving towards consolidation, not expansion.

+1

A nice format, with an easily distinguishable tag would be sweet.  Then we could publish a feed of the changes, and let people re-mix/re-format as they'd like.

Greg - could you make something based on the 'show highlighted code' example? That included a section for tags, and a description?

i.e. http://forge.mysql.com/tools/tool.php?id=85

If the wiki needs something to get the code snippets looking nice, etc.,
let me know, I've gotten pretty handy with MediaWiki lately. Speaking
of which, we should upgrade the wiki to a recent stable version (and upgrade
the PG backend as well)

+10 (I'm not volunteering to do it, however.)

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann
Open Source Bridge - http://www.opensourcebridge.org