Re: pg_dump: WARNING: could not find operator

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Re: pg_dump: WARNING: could not find operator
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Tue, 2023-07-11 at 18:30 -0400, Ed Sabol wrote:
> On Jul 11, 2023, at 6:24 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> > While you could clean it up manually, pg_dump
> > is just going to omit those clauses from its output, so there's no
> > real need to do anything if that outcome is sufficient.
>
> I'm mainly concerned about the pg_upgrade going smoothly. I'd like to minimize
> downtime as much as possible. I was planning to use "pg_upgrade --link", if it matters.

Then you should test the upgrade first.

To find out which operators are causing the trouble, you can run queries like

SELECT * FROM pg_operator
WHERE oprcom IN (2234078, 2234199)
   OR oprnegate IN (2234078, 2234199);

and test everything that uses these broken operators particularly well.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

От: Ed Sabol
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump: WARNING: could not find operator
От: Satalabaha Postgres
Сообщение: Identify sessions and SQL's that are generating more write ahead logs