Re: pg_dump: WARNING: could not find operator

От Ed Sabol
Тема Re: pg_dump: WARNING: could not find operator
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Jul 12, 2023, at 2:26 AM, Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at> wrote:
> To find out which operators are causing the trouble, you can run queries like
>
> SELECT * FROM pg_operator
> WHERE oprcom IN (2234078, 2234199)
>   OR oprnegate IN (2234078, 2234199);
>
> and test everything that uses these broken operators particularly well.

OK, I found them in one of our databases. Based on the oprcode values, they seem to be related to an extension we have
installed(pgsphere, in case anyone is curious). Probably from an old version of the extension, I'm guessing, as the
currentpgsphere passes all regression testing.

So how do I clean up these dangling operators? Is it as easy as the following?

DELETE FROM pg_operator
WHERE oprcom IN (2234078, 2234199)
  OR oprnegate IN (2234078, 2234199);

Thanks,
Ed

От: Satalabaha Postgres
Сообщение: Identify sessions and SQL's that are generating more write ahead logs
От: Ron
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump: WARNING: could not find operator