Re: pg_dump: WARNING: could not find operator

От Ron
Тема Re: pg_dump: WARNING: could not find operator
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 7/12/23 22:04, Ed Sabol wrote:
> On Jul 12, 2023, at 2:26 AM, Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at> wrote:
>> To find out which operators are causing the trouble, you can run queries like
>>
>> SELECT * FROM pg_operator
>> WHERE oprcom IN (2234078, 2234199)
>>    OR oprnegate IN (2234078, 2234199);
>>
>> and test everything that uses these broken operators particularly well.
> OK, I found them in one of our databases. Based on the oprcode values, they seem to be related to an extension we
haveinstalled (pgsphere, in case anyone is curious). Probably from an old version of the extension, I'm guessing, as
thecurrent pgsphere passes all regression testing.

> So how do I clean up these dangling operators? Is it as easy as the following?
>
> DELETE FROM pg_operator
> WHERE oprcom IN (2234078, 2234199)
>    OR oprnegate IN (2234078, 2234199);

Will they automagically disappear when you restore the pg_dump?

--
Born in Arizona, moved to Babylonia.

От: Ed Sabol
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump: WARNING: could not find operator
От: Keith
Сообщение: Re: Identify sessions and SQL's that are generating more write ahead logs