Re: Why do we have perl and sed versions of Gen_dummy_probes?

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Why do we have perl and sed versions of Gen_dummy_probes?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 07.05.21 20:31, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> On 5/7/21 1:20 PM, Andres Freund wrote:
>> On 2021-05-07 11:19:02 -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>>> Here's a patch that adds the README and also adds a Makefile recipe for
>>> regenerating Gen_dummy_probes.pl after the sed script is changed. On my
>>> system at least the recipe is idempotent.
>> Nice! Thanks for this work.
>
> de nada. pushed.

This recipe doesn't produce a Gen_dummy_probes.pl that matches exactly
the one that is there now.  If this is going to be the preferred method,
then we should generate it once so that it matches going forward.

От: Dilip Kumar
Сообщение: Re: GetSubscriptionRelations declares too many scan keys
От: Nitin Jadhav
Сообщение: Fix of file path in the file comments