Re: Why do we have perl and sed versions of Gen_dummy_probes?

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Why do we have perl and sed versions of Gen_dummy_probes?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 5/7/21 1:20 PM, Andres Freund wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 2021-05-07 11:19:02 -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>> Here's a patch that adds the README and also adds a Makefile recipe for
>> regenerating Gen_dummy_probes.pl after the sed script is changed. On my
>> system at least the recipe is idempotent.
> Nice! Thanks for this work.

de nada. pushed.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan
EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: plan with result cache is very slow when work_mem is not enough
От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: plan with result cache is very slow when work_mem is not enough