Re: Command statistics system (cmdstats)

От Mark Dilger
Тема Re: Command statistics system (cmdstats)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> Hello, was this abandoned or is there another thread somewhere?  The
> patch in the email I'm replying to doesn't apply, but the conflicts
> don't look very bad.

I abandoned it for v14, choosing instead to work on amcheck features.  Would you like me to take this up again for v15?

—
Mark Dilger
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: Add ZSON extension to /contrib/
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: be-secure-gssapi.c and auth.c with setenv() not compatible on Windows