Re: Error: server closed the connection unexpectedly

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Error: server closed the connection unexpectedly
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ron <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com> writes:
> This is AWS RDS Postgresql.  The db server log is accessed via a web
> interface, and is /the/ postgresql log just like you see in vanilla Postgresql.
> I've attached it.  My attempt to connect happened some time between between
> 04:10:30 and 04:17:30.

Hm.  Not much there.  You might try turning on log_connections to be
sure, but what this looks like is that the connection request never
got to the server.  Maybe you've got some middleware involved, like
pgpool or some other connection pooler?

От: Ron
Сообщение: Re: Error: server closed the connection unexpectedly
От: Ron
Сообщение: Re: Error: server closed the connection unexpectedly