Re: Error: server closed the connection unexpectedly

От Ron
Тема Re: Error: server closed the connection unexpectedly
Дата
Re: Error: server closed the connection unexpectedly  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On 10/10/21 2:20 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
Ron <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com> writes:
I think Anil mentioned that there's *nothing* in the Postgresql server log,
even (in my case) with log_min_messages cranked to debug5.
I'm skeptical that you're looking in the right place, then.
What do you get from

show log_destination;
show log_directory;

This is AWS RDS Postgresql.  The db server log is accessed via a web interface, and is the postgresql log just like you see in vanilla Postgresql.

I've attached it.  My attempt to connect happened some time between between 04:10:30 and 04:17:30.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Error: server closed the connection unexpectedly
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Error: server closed the connection unexpectedly