Wrong link in the documentation for versions 11, 12

От Maxim Yablokov
Тема Wrong link in the documentation for versions 11, 12
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

Hello!

Our team have noticed that the link in the field "References" for data_type on the following pages (https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/view-pg-sequences.html, https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/view-pg-sequences.html) is incorrect, so I've fixed it. Patches are attached, please have a look.

--
Best regards,
Maxim Yablokov

От: "Euler Taveira"
Сообщение: Re: 48.1. Logical Decoding Examples
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: 'value' has special behaviour in alter system