Re: Wrong link in the documentation for versions 11, 12

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Wrong link in the documentation for versions 11, 12
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> On 24 Oct 2023, at 16:24, Maxim Yablokov <m.yablokov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
>
> Hello!
>
> Our team have noticed that the link in the field "References" for data_type on the following pages
(https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/view-pg-sequences.html,https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/view-pg-sequences.html)
isincorrect, so I've fixed it. Patches are attached, please have a look.

Thanks for the report, this is indeed incorrect.  I've applied this patch to 11
and 12.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Minipatch concerning tags + new spelling/punctuation patch
От: PG Doc comments form
Сообщение: Discrepancy between the documentation and the implementation