Re: PITR

От Holger Jakobs
Тема Re: PITR
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Am 22.11.23 um 09:11 schrieb Rajesh Kumar:
> Hi
>
> A person dropped the table and don't know time of drop.
>
> How do I do PITR. Backup strategy is weekly full backup and daily
> differential backup. Using pgbackrest.
>
> Also. In future how do i monitor time of drop commands.

Monitoring DDL commands works fine using event triggers

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/event-triggers.html

Code of event triggers may even fail a command by raising an exception
preventing the command becoming effective.

Regards,

Holger

--
Holger Jakobs, Bergisch Gladbach, Tel. +49-178-9759012