Re: [EXT] Re: log_min_messages = warning

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [EXT] Re: log_min_messages = warning
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Dirschel, Steve" <steve.dirschel@thomsonreuters.com> writes:
>>> We recently upgraded from postgres 12.8 to 14.3.  We are running
>>> Aurora Postgres on AWS.

Aurora Postgres != Postgres.  This doesn't seem like something they'd
change, but we can't rule that out entirely.

>> Try:
>> select setting, source, sourcefile, pending_restart from pg_settings where name = 'log_min_messages';

> shgroup02s=> select setting, source, sourcefile, pending_restart from pg_settings where name = 'log_min_messages';
>  setting | source  | sourcefile | pending_restart
> ---------+---------+------------+-----------------
>  warning | default |            | f
> (1 row)

OK, so log_min_messages has the expected value in your interactive
session, and yet evidently not in the sessions running these RAISE NOTICE
commands.  Maybe you have done ALTER USER SET or ALTER DATABASE SET
commands that'd change it in those sessions?  You could look in
the pg_db_role_setting catalog to answer that definitively.

От: "Dirschel, Steve"
Сообщение: RE: [EXT] Re: log_min_messages = warning
От: Ron
Сообщение: Re: Feature proposal: immutable/sealed partitions (and maybe tables, too)