Re: Incorrect link tohttps://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/indexes-functional.html ?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Incorrect link tohttps://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/indexes-functional.html ?
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> writes:
> This is actually not an error in the 7.3 docs (which we clearly wouldn't
> address) but an error in pgweb in the warning for unsupported versions; it
> assumes it can link to the same page in /current.

Ah, good point.  And it does know that the page doesn't exist in /current,
because the "same page in other versions" list just above doesn't include
that.  Maybe we could have the link to "current" point to the docs top
level instead of the specific page in such cases?  Or simpler, just omit
the "You may want to view the same page..." sentence altogether.