Re: [SQL] User and Groups

От Greg Frith
Тема Re: [SQL] User and Groups
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi Michael, thanks for your help.  Just after I posted the message I used this
manual insert method as a quick fix, its obviously the right way!!  So what is
the point of the IN GROUP directive or ADD USER?  Does this actually do
anything?

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Wayne Piekarski
Сообщение: Re: INSERT/UPDATE waiting (another example)
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: INSERT/UPDATE waiting (another example)