Re: Diff of this page with other version

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Diff of this page with other version
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Marcos Pegoraro <marcos@f10.com.br> writes:
> Em seg., 4 de mar. de 2024 às 12:12, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> escreveu:
>> Given that we've not offered something like this
>> at all before, I think it's silly to put in a lot of up-front effort
>> in advance of seeing what the demand really is.

> Well, only saying that I brought to this discussion several committers
> is proof of how beneficial this feature would be.

Nonsense.  The committers who have commented have all said that it'd
be a totally unacceptable amount of work for dubious gain.

            regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Marcos Pegoraro
Сообщение: Re: Diff of this page with other version
От: Yair Lenga
Сообщение: Wiki editor request