Re: Diff of this page with other version

От Marcos Pegoraro
Тема Re: Diff of this page with other version
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Em seg., 4 de mar. de 2024 às 12:12, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> escreveu:

Given that we've not offered something like this
at all before, I think it's silly to put in a lot of up-front effort
in advance of seeing what the demand really is.

Well, only saying that I brought to this discussion several committers
is proof of how beneficial this feature would be.

In any case, I concur with the other committers that there is simply
no way we're going to accept manual change markup as an additional
expectation for documentation commits.  It's hard enough already.

I understand that every change on docs would have this additional step,
but I don't think it is a huge step. And talking about additional steps,
compare how many tags exist on release notes of version 8.0 and
release notes of version 16.0.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Diff of this page with other version
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Diff of this page with other version