Re: [HACKERS] 6.6 items

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] 6.6 items
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > > Or you talk that this should be mentioned in
> > > announcement/release notes?
> > I've added a mention of this in the release notes, and (Bruce) since
> > I'll be regenerating INSTALL and HISTORY it will be included in those.
> > I *should* be able to retrofit it into admin.ps.gz also...
> Added to release notes:
> Good idea to add this.  I also added to the Enhancements list:
> pg_dump now can generate consistent snapshots on active databases(Vadim)

?? "I've added a mention of this in the release notes" was supposed to
keep you from doing anything! Wholesale reorganization isn't likely to
make it into hardcopy, and I'm not happy about that. Please remember
that I've already generated hardcopy for a release that was supposed
to happen tomorrow, so gratuitous changes aren't going to go over very
well with me :/

I see that lock.sgml has been updated. But I'll probably need ~2 days
elapsed to finish off the docs, as I mentioned last week.
                   - Thomas

South Pasadena, California

От: Thomas Lockhart
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] I don't like LIKE
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] 6.6 items