Re: [GENERAL] Anyone doing a native NT port?

От David Warnock
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Anyone doing a native NT port?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
David,

We could definately use this as we have very similar problems. We would
love to be able to support Win 9x as well.

If you decide to do this then I will provide from our company least some
time by one or two people to test and help in non coding ways (we have
no c skills).

Regards

Dave

--
David Warnock
Sundayta Ltd

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] netmask
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Anyone doing a native NT port?