Re: pgsql: Make install-tests target work with vpath builds

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Make install-tests target work with vpath builds
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
>> Please note that you have forgotten a "Discussion:" tag here.

> There wasn't really very much discussion. Do we have a policy of using
> that tag for every single commit, or only when there's something of
> value in the mailing list?

There's no hard-and-fast policies about commit messages.  Having said
that, I'd err on the side of linking to any related discussion, even
if there wasn't much.

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Make install-tests target work with vpath builds
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: pgsql: Use correct and consistent unit abbreviation