Re: pgsql: Make install-tests target work with vpath builds

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: pgsql: Make install-tests target work with vpath builds
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On 6/1/20 2:17 AM, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>
> On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 10:37:17PM +0000, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>> Make install-tests target work with vpath builds
>>
>> Also add a top-level install-tests target.
>>
>> Backpatch to all live branches.
>>
>> Craig Ringer, tweaked by me.
> Please note that you have forgotten a "Discussion:" tag here.

There wasn't really very much discussion. Do we have a policy of using
that tag for every single commit, or only when there's something of
value in the mailing list?

cheers

andrew

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Make install-tests target work with vpath builds
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Make install-tests target work with vpath builds