Re: postgresql-java (fwd)

От Dave Smith
Тема Re: postgresql-java (fwd)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
sergiy grigoriev wrote:

> [...]
You want to use the JDBC DatabaseMetaData class. In contains the the
methods getTables() and getColumns().
Refer to the JDBC API at
http://java.sun.com/products//jdk/1.2/docs/guide/jdbc/index.html
--
Dave Smith
Candata Systems Ltd.

От: Vince Vielhaber
Сообщение: Re: How Do You Pronounce "PostgreSQL"?
От: Oleg Bartunov
Сообщение: Re: LIKE gripes (and charset docs)