Re: Feature request

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: Feature request
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

Actually I was thinking more along the lines of having the framework for
log analysis in place, and allowing people to create plug-ins.

i.e. Watching a user's session, diagnosing errors, possibly generating
roll-back data, watching for transaction processing "hot-spots" during a
day or week, etc.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Dave Page wrote:

<snip>

> For analysing the PostgreSQL logs I assume? What would you want to look for
> - error message and that sort of thing? Though that would be more of a
> filter of course...
>
> Regards, Dave.

     - Indira Gandhi