Default column titles in a select...

От Axel Schlueter
Тема Default column titles in a select...
Дата
Re: Default column titles in a select...  (Bruno Wolff III <bruno@wolff.to>)
Список pgsql-sql
Hi,

maybe it's a novice question, but I stumpled across
the following problem and couldn't find a solution:

create table c(    atext  varchar
);

create table a(    objid  smallint,
)INHERITS(c);

create table b(    objid  smallint,
)INHERITS(c);

insert into a values(1,'foobar');
insert into b values(1,'carcddr');

When doing the following select statement:   select * from a,b where a.objid=b.objid
postgresql returns four columns labeled   objid  atext  objid  atext
instead of what I expected:   a.objid  a.atext  b.objid  b.atext

With the current result I'm unable to differentiate
between the two 'atext' column. Is there any possibility
to get column headers including the table name in the
result ?

Bye,   Axel
--
"The virus spreads using a Microsoft
vulnerability known as 'MS SQL Server'"

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Christoph Haller
Сообщение: Re: " Adding missing FROM-clause entry for table .... " problem.
От: greg@turnstep.com
Сообщение: Re: Default column titles in a select...