Re: DBD::Pg 'lo_read' fails on >= 32768 byte large objects

От Kevin Houle
Тема Re: DBD::Pg 'lo_read' fails on >= 32768 byte large objects
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Tom Lane wrote:
> Kevin Houle <kjh@cert.org> writes:
>
>>Is it just me, or are both sides reading waiting for the other
>>side to send data?
>
> Sure looks like it.  Could it be an OpenSSL bug?

Well, redhat-9 ships with openssl-0.9.7a so I tried it
with openssl-0.9.7b and lo_read still caused a read()
loop after 32768 bytes. Then I used a Debian sid machine
for testing using the same test case. It uses

   postgresql 7.3.3
   openssl 0.9.7b

The lo_read worked flawlessly on the Debian box. So I grabbed
the postgresql 7.3.3 packages from the PGDG website and tried
those on redhat-9. Still experienced the loop after 32768 bytes.

I'm at a bit of a loss here. It would be nice if someone else
could run the test script (see original message in this thread)
on a redhat-9 box to eliminate my environment from the equation.

Kevin

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Bug #926: if old postgresql.jar in CLASSPATH, ant fails
От: Gonzalo Paniagua Javier
Сообщение: Reading from a read-only BLOB is allowed