Re: [querybuilder patch] Re: I asks for again,

От Raphaël Enrici
Тема Re: [querybuilder patch] Re: I asks for again,
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Hiroshi,

I've just tried two builds (debian/stable and debian/unstable) with this
new patch.
The query tool simply crashes as soon as I add a table... So it seems to
be less functional than previous one although some time I still get the
control on wxAssert.

I can send you a full debug pgadmin.log or a backtrace if needed.

Regards,
Raphaël

От: "Hiroshi Saito"
Сообщение: Re: [querybuilder patch] Re: I asks for again, And Apology.
От: "Hiroshi Saito"
Сообщение: Re: [querybuilder patch] Re: I asks for again,