Re: Draft back-branch release notes are up

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: Draft back-branch release notes are up
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 5/7/21 12:22 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> See
> https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=7f4bab7f4a0e42ee9fa14707f726017b7869386b

Thanks!

> As usual, please send comments/corrections by Sunday.

==snip=
A previous bug fix caused environment variables (such as PGPORT) to
override entries in the service file in this context. Previously, and in
other contexts, the priority is the other way around; so restore that
behavior.
==snip==

s/;/,/ per grammar check.

Otherwise on a quick read, looks good. I'll be reading it more
thoroughly as the day progresses.

Are there going to be any tzdata changes?

Thanks,

Jonathan

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Why do we have perl and sed versions of Gen_dummy_probes?
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Draft back-branch release notes are up